Friday 29 October 2010

Copywriting Services Strategy

Ok I wrote on my other blog about my success with seo wiltshire and the fact that I am now on the first page for that term in Google and the way things are going I think I can achieve a number 1 position for that term. Now this is a good success especially so early on in my attempt to be successful in seo. What I will say is that I know need to start focusing my abilities on to more pressing matters such as being successful for the term copywriting services.

The issue I have here is that it is not inlcuded in my Title tags on my home page otherwise I think I would have ranked for that by now. I think that perhaps I need to rethink where I point the anchor text backlinks too instead of the index page but direct them to the copywriting services page. This is an area of confusion to me which I might try to get some clairty on by reading some more articles around advanced backlinks.

Copywriting services is not a very competitive keyword and so I am quite confident I will be able to lock it down however I need to establish which is the better way to go about it. Especially when the keyword or phrase in question is not included in the title tag on the home page but is in the title tag on the Tier 2 pages.

Perhaps I will run it over my friend Martyn who can explain to me what would be the more sensible way to go about it. I am trying to limit the amount of advice I get from him because I want to try and study and arrive at the answers myself as I feel this will give me a much better understanding of seo and quality link building practises.

No comments:

Post a Comment