Tuesday 26 October 2010

Seo Thoughts and Progress with J21Media

Well it is early evening and I am shattered as I have been up pretty early the last few days but like a good trooper I am making sure that I update my blog so that I get that nice little seo backlink in somewhere. I have noticed today that the number of backlinks that I have been creating have began to be picked up by Google which is exciting. Also i managed to submit into about 6 link directories all with anchor text backlinks for my keywords, so hopefully they will carry some weight with them.

Also I completed 1 Chapter on my beginners guide that I have been studying so that I am happy with and it evolved around Googles Web Masters Tools which was very interesting. I installed Analytics today on my website and when my site begins to rank well it will be interesting to see the kind of traffic I can pull in.

I also intend to create another few pages to my website such as FAQ page, link building page and also an article marketing page. This should help me rank well with Google by having a content rich a relevant website. I am excited about maybe getting to Page 1 google for 'seo wiltshire' as I have been scattering a few links around for that term and I just now need to get that text on the home page and then I think I could nail it.

I have decided to keep log of all my articles that I create instead of just putting them up online because by keeping a nice spread sheet I can see how many I have done, what anchor text backlinks I used and where I placed them as well. Then this will help me gauge the results I get. I might try and get one more article done this evening for me and have it placed up on ezinearticles. I will be linking it for 'seo wiltshire' because I am waiting until next month before I start the article marketing push on my main keywords.

No comments:

Post a Comment