Saturday 30 October 2010

Importance Of Blog Updating

Updating a blog can be a bit of a long process and sometimes it is very difficult to write 300 words or so on a subject every single day. For J21Media I currently have 2 blogs going as I have a lot to say with the amount of articles and work I am learning and doing each day.

Also at the moment I am really trying to push the key words I am going for and to be honest the results that I am achieving in such an early stage are providing me with all the encouragement I need. The key terms are doing good and I do think the term affordable seo is going to be the one that I nail to Page 1 Google first out of content writing, copywriting services and copywriter.

Copywriter is going to be the longest and probably the hardest to nail down however I think if I can achieve some solid anchor text back links from some good sources then I feel this will get me ranking well quite soon.

Updating a blog each day however is important because Google will keep indexing your blog if it is constantly being updated because it sees it as relevant and new all the time. By having 2 blogs as well I can use one blog for targeting the index page of the back links and the other blog i.e. this blog at targeting my Tier 2 pages so that they get the variety and some link love as well.

My next big intention is to finish off my website as I have a lot more content to go on it and also to start thinking about exactly what services I will be offering. I think I will offer a link building services because I do think that is essential to successful seo and I do know how to do it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment