Sunday 24 October 2010

Second J21Media Blog Spot

Well hello people, this is my second blog that I have created for J21Media on the basis of venting my frustrations, my views on seo, what I have been learning and what my opinions are on various topics about e-commerce and online marketing.

 One of the reasons I decided to create this blog was so that I can get another batch of inbound links coming into my website from my own anchor text links. Also because I am learning so much in terms of seo and copywriting services it means that I have a lot of thoughts, opinions and energy to write about it all. This is good news for Blogging because the most posts I do and more regularly I keep them updated the better for my search rank and blog relevance.

So now I have 2 blogs I need to be aware to not over extend myself by writing too much in one and none in the other and vice versa. I perhaps need to think about exactly what I am going to write in each. Perhaps one can be more about personal posts and the other about business? Or I can just treat them the same and aim to include posts of 300 in each rather than 600 in one. Then I can get 2 lots of backlinks per day from 2 different blogs. Also it is a great place to get my thoughts and feelings on what I have learnt out of my system.

Well either way I work it out, the benefit of having 2 blog areas is very good and I am glad that I have got it. Not sure about the design I am going to use but I can ponder that over the next week or so and come to a decision another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment