Thursday 28 October 2010

Some Positive SEO Results To Report

It is Thursday and the weather is nice and cloudy down in the South West of England and I have to be honest I am a little tired while writing this. Things have been going really well in my seo quest to get J21Media to rank well for the key terms I specified which were copywriter, copywriting services, content writing, affordable seo and a new recent addition seo wiltshire. Some of these key terms are not overly tough to achieve but some do have quite a high competition to them.

Affordable seo is the key term that is in the middle in terms of it is quite competitive but to be honest I am having some fantastic results coming in very early on from it. We started the week at Page 20 on Google, then achieved Page 15 and last night I couldn't believe we had got to Page 9. To me this is such a positive result because I have noticed Google beginning to pickup my backlinks which probably is resulting in this jump. the good thing is that I know I have about 20 more backlinks that Google hasn't indexed yet which makes me confident for a first Page within the next month.

I also intend to do some good article marketing around this keyword to get some good inlinks from these article directories. I have been working on my website as well, producing more pages on seo and copywriter topics so that my website is seen as relevant and useful by the Search Engines. I really want a content rich website so that I know that I am maximising my on page seo and then focusing on building a few backlinks each day, a few articles each day and updating my blogs each day. It is my belief that these techniques will yield great results for J21Media.

The term copywriter and copywriting services are remaining illusive at this stage as I do not seem to be within the first 20 Pages of Google for either. I am not worried as I know that copywriter is the most competitive word I am going for and so is going to take the longest and I also know that the term copywriting services is not in my title tag due to the length of it. I feel I will get somewhere with copywriting services when I start focusing my link building and article marketing on that specific anchor text backlink and I do not feel I will need it in my title tag.

My only question is should I put the back links to the index page of my website or the copywriting services page of my website?

No comments:

Post a Comment