Wednesday 10 November 2010

A Few New Ideas For J21Media

Well this is going to be an informal post mainly because I am really tired and I have a lot of blogging to do today where I have to remain professional and interesting. So being able to blog in a relaxed way is a welcome task. Luckily the weather here is beautiful and there isn't a cloud in the sky, so I must say I am happy as a result of that.

I am doing very well for the key term affordable seo and also for seo wiltshire, which I am looking to lock down to a top 5 Page 1 position by the end of the month. I have also secured some pretty good seo accounts which is keeping me nice and busy with plenty of link building, press releases and article marketing. Ideally I would like to get another 2 or 3 decent sized seo accounts and then I would be quite happy. I think if I can get to Page 1 Pos 5 on Google ready for the new year for affordable seo, I could score some decent business early 2011 as people will be looking to start fresh with their seo strategies.

On the note of Christmas shopping I have been looking around for a football shirt or maybe even a football kit. The Soccerbox is an extremely cool website that I have been looking at and I must say they offer some pretty good prices - might have to buy myself an Arsenal Kit for Christmas.

I also for see my next move being involved in ecommerce solutions and that means ranking for a keyword such as 'ecommerce solutions' which could seem me getting a few decent sized jobs each month and then I obviously have the option of seo to offer as well. I am just running these ideas over in my mind, but I will make my decision in the coming weeks on the next seo move.

No comments:

Post a Comment