Thursday 4 November 2010

General Ramblings Of A Hard Day

Well it is 7pm and I am officially beat mentally and physically. I have been up since 7am link building for my terms affordable seo and article marketing. Then I went to the gym and was put on a program that I cannot feel my muscles with and so understandably am tired. Also I just finished my last article for tonight and now just need to update this blog and my day is done.

I sent an invoice out today and it is looking pretty good the new design of the invoice in pdf format. I have stopped using word for document because they sometimes do not open on apple macs and so a nice pdf looks nice a professional. Think I could be busy over the next month so that is why I am pushing my articles now as I will not have as much time if I get this big order in. Currently on page 6 for affordable seo and have not even looked at where I am for article marketing. I will try and keep pushing though and make time for my own website because that is what is going to keep the bread on the table. To many seo companies neglect their own seo ranking i think because they just get to busy.

I am going to review some advanced link building techniques so that I am up to date with some better techniques and then I can utilise this in my other day to day activities. Seo is proving to be an exciting mistress and I am happy that I set about this venture. Just need to secure 2 to 3 more regular accounts and I will be financially sweet for the foreseeable six months.

Anyways sorry for the short blog post and the lack of interesting content but I need a shower and some dinner - early night for me because tomorrow we start it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment