Monday 1 November 2010

The Three Biggest Areas Of Good Seo

Well it has been about three weeks getting on for a month since I have began this quest to learn seo in more depth and to get my website J21Media to start climbing the search engines for that elusive number one spot that every one on Google, Yahoo and Bing want to achieve.

Good seo comes down to a lot of things but one thing for sure is that it can not be easily faked or manipulated which is why you need to be quite skilled in what you do when looking at optimisation. The biggest factor really for any seo company is to keep learning and reading and digesting the new theories and applying them to what you do.

Like I say it early doors for my rankings but I am making exciting progress on affordable seo which I hope to do even better with by pushing article marketing this month. In the short time I have been looking at seo in my opinion good seo is made up of the following 3 areas - do not get me wrong there are many more areas however I think these three are main stream and essential.

1. Link building ethically and organically. There is some big debates over this however I do feel some good quality link building is still vital to success online. Anchor text links do gain good authority and these need to be pursued where ever possible.

2. Good on page seo and this involves basic elements such as good title tags on index page, h1 headers, good original content on the home page, good content throughout website, descriptive urls, good navigation system for robots and an updated blog. These are all simple elements to do but they are definitely essential.

3. Article marketing in my opinion is still a good marketing and seo tool to use as it gets the name out there in an original format and also it gets some anchor text backlinks back to your website. As long as the content is original then i think this will maintain as a good form of seo.

These 3 topics are what I see as important to seo but when the terms get more competitive then you need to start utilising link baits, high authority links, forums, press releases and pretty much anything that can generate more traffic and authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment