Friday 5 November 2010

Informal Post - It's Friday!

Well like the title suggests this is going to be a nice informal post but we will touch on some seo topics. Just to add I went to my new gym yesterday - the 24 hour gym it is called - and submitted to this new workout programme which involves quite intense weight lifting. I woke up this morning and I literally cannot straighten my arms and my chest is very painful not to mention my calves as well. Needless to say it is days like these I like the fact that I can have a hot coffee and the most active part of my day is making lunch.

Enough about my physical pain and lets get on to how business is going. To sum up I am doing pretty good with some steady orders coming in and also one big account sounds like they will be on board with money paid today/ tomorrow. I am happy with myself for getting 20 articles done all around the key term affordable seo and I have distributed them across 3 article websites so far and 3 other article websites are pending. If I can get 5 good sites for distribution then I will be happy as it gives a nice mix.

Unfortunately I have been cut short because I thought i would have more time this month to produce another 20 articles and target 10 of them on article marketing however by the looks of this big order I might not be able to do that as i want to focus much of my time on making that a success. It will not be easy because in my opinion the customer is trying to spread his budget over to many keywords and that in my opinion is why he is not having great results. I will endeavour to do my best and go the extra mile for the first month and see how I do.

Alas (bit of Old English there) it is time to finish this extremely informal blog post and get cracking on 1 article and some research for the weekend. My birthday is this weekend as well so might be taking the whole day off and that even means no blog postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment