Monday 15 November 2010

Google Base & Its Benefits

Today I am going to be having a good look at Google Base for one of my clients and this means formatting correct an excel document so that I can upload a big amount of their products onto Google Base so that we can hopefully see a big increase in visitors from that.

The good thing with Google Base that makes it such a cool thing is that it means for certain keywords you can essentially get a top position on Google for free. Formatting the document is not an issue as I have studied it in depth and done a few practice runs before I commit to a big amount of products. What I will say however is that optimising the Google Base document is something that I will have to look at and I think it is done through good descriptions and URLs - which we have both of.

Needless to say this is a big deal especially in the run up to Christmas and if done correctly it could have massive potential traffic increases for my client. I will try and get this done by Wednesday so that it is taken care of and so that we can hopefully start seeing some good results from it.

Google Base is something that can really turn around the seo results that we could get this client in the first month and hopefully make such a big impact that we can secure this client for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment