Sunday 7 November 2010

Sunday Morning Call and Birthday Blog

It is Sunday and officially my birthday today. Somewhere along the way birthdays just stop being exciting and big events of the year and just become another day. Anyway I am just updating my blogs today then I am going to shut my computer down and leave link building, blogging, forums and all affordable seo word alone.

I have had a good few days and have got a few decent clients on board lately so in many ways that is a nice birthday gift for my business. I have also come to Page 2 on Google for affordable seo and to be honest I am going to lock down Page 1 by the end of the month. Then I will move my attentions to article marketing and I think I will have that keyword locked down perhaps after the new year. I am also ranking on the first page for the term 'seo wiltshire' which is great but I am hoping to get to the top 5 soon, however I have not been putting the effort into that lately.

I need to put some good effort into that and get a Squidoo page, a Hub page and then a good 20 articles submitted and I would like to think I would be seeing a decent ranking. Once I lo0ck both of those 2 terms down I will have a think about what else I want to achieve but I think as long as I do 5 article per keyword each month and go some blogging then I should hold those 2 keywords relatively easily.

In good old fashioned ambitious style my mind has already began thinking about big key terms such as seo services and online marketing where these keywords have something around 40,000 searches each month and online marketing 70,000 searches per month. Anyway I will take my time and lock down affordable seo and then article marketing first and secure some more accounts.

Then I will look at doing a monthly article push for one of the bigger terms and attempt to lock down a big seo term. I am aware that these will take time but if I implement a strategy of 20 articles per month, some blogging when I can, 10 organic links per month and just stick to that over say 6 months, I am sure that I will start closing in on the first page on Google.

Anyways ambition aside everything is going well and I will be starting my new clients seo work tomorrow which is exciting stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment